Unit 7 Assignment: Proposing Recommendations from Clinical Data
Grading rubrics for this Assignment are located under Course Resources.
Instructions You are responsible for analyzing the results of a study comparing two ulcer therapies involving 43 participants. Here is the data output from a t-test analysis:
The study compares two ulcer therapies (A and B) with three variables: time of last visit in months, age in years and duration of disease. Write a persuasive report type essay.
Describe the statistical test and the reason for using it. Briefly describe the summary statistics of the participants. What conclusions can you draw and what recommendations could you provide based on this information?
In your analysis, and before providing your recommendations, please consider:
● group statistics
● the independent-samples t test
● homogeneity of variance
● probability that null hypothesis is correct
● t test limitations
Justify your recommendations based on your data analysis. Include specific reasons for each recommendation. Requirements
● This paper should have at least 2 full pages, not including the title page or references.
● This paper must follow APA formatting and citation guidelines, including:
o Title page and Reference page
o Essay should be double spaced
o Use Times New Roman font, size 12
● All references should come from credible sources.
● Includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose
● Organize your paper with subheadings (the writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.)
● The Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling).
● No evidence of plagiarism