This assignment is to be written in exactly the same format as assignment 1, in that you have an introduction, three questions and a conclusion – all to total at least four pages.
In this second part of your whitepaper, research the impact of poverty on global food security and the technology available to potentially remedy this situation. Write a minimum of four pages assessing the impact, citing at least five credible sources in your research. Refer specifically to the role these issues have had in the developing country of your choice. In this assessment, please include:
· A cover page with your name, title of the course, date, and the name of your instructor,
· A one-half page introduction,
· A middle section that is numbered and divided into three one-page sections. Each of these sections should answer one of the following questions:
1. What is food insecurity and what role does population growth play in it?
2. What factors specifically interrupt the flow of food from the source to the people in the developing country you selected?
3. What forms of technology can be used to reduce hunger and improve food security? Explain how these technical solutions can do that.
4. Each question should be as close to a page long as possible (double-spaced). You can make this a continuous document if you like or respond by dedicating one page to each question; it really doesn’t matter as long as you’re true to the overall required length of the assignment.
· A one-half page conclusion.
· Cite at least five credible sources excluding Wikipedia, dictionaries and encyclopedias for your assessment.