PART 1- Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
As you have read in this week’s readings assignment, perception involves identifying things through one’s senses. Unfortunately, each of the senses can become impaired. Discuss how perception can be impaired. Then, explain some methods that can be used to cope with these impairments.
Perception and Attention
PART 2- Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper in which you examine visual information processing.
Address the following in your paper:
Include at least two scholarly articles.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Visual Information Processing Paper
This assignment is due in Week Two.
· Describes visual information processing
· Explains two conditions that impair visual information processing
· Discusses current trends in the research of visual information processing and how they advance understanding of visual information processing
Organization and Development
· The paper is 1,200 to 1,500 words in length.
· At least two scholarly articles are referenced.
· The paper is clear and organized; major points are supported by details, examples, or analysis.
· The tone aligns with the assignment’s purpose and is geared toward the appropriate audience.
· The paper provides relevant and sufficient background on the topic.
· The paper is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Mechanics and Format
· The assignment file is presentable and functional.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
· The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendices—is consistent with APA guidelines.