Hi all I need a journal entry by saturday. My practicum setting is shadowing a faculty member at Rasmussen College in green bay wi. She is a nursing professor and clinical coordinator at the facility. FOLLOW the Rubric as follows:
· Describe a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your Practicum Experience not related to your project (no more than a half page) (10 points)
· Using no fewer than three peer-reviewed sources, analyze what you have observed within the context of your specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories, giving special attention to observed events that vary from scholarly literature. (30 points)
· Explain how the problem, situation, or issue was handled in a manner that is consistent and a manner that is inconsistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence. (30 points)
· Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the problem, situation, or issue, formulate a plan for approaching the matter differently. (30 points)
· Include references immediately following the content.
· Use APA style for your journal entry and references.
Note that Faculty may deduct up to 20 points for writing style issues/errors and/or citation- or reference-related APA errors.
Please look below under the week three page break for the format for these journal entries.
Week 3 Journal (references should immediately follow the content)
(This journal entry should be 250-300 words not including references)
Analysis of the Action
Alternative Evidence Based Approach
The references will immediately follow the journal entry using appropriate APA 6th Ed.
This week, you complete and submit your first journal entry. Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal writing?
To complete the Time Log and Journal Entry 1:
In your saved version of the NURS 6600 Practicum Journal document, do the following:
Please follow attached templeate and remember this is a nursing class for an RN