After reviewing the case study “Ellen Zane: Leading Change at Tufts/NEMC,” complete the following:
· Analyze how the organization used structures and systems to deal with environmental uncertainty and complexity.
· Identify which types of power were at play within the organization.
· Describe how the various stakeholders and departments were impacted.
· Discuss how the change disrupted the psychological contract that existed in the organization.
· Identify the various conflicts and resistance to change.
· Determine whether the change is programmatic, discontinuous, or emergent.
· Analyze Ellen Zane’s communication practices throughout the change management process and synthesize the best practices outlined in the text. Was her communication strategy effective?
6 pages APA format