In a short essay (500-700 words), answer the Question at the end of Case Study 1.
Cite references to support your positions.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite
1. Identification of anemia classification and rationale is offered in detail, while demonstrating evidence of deeper insight and/or reflection. 40%
2. Explanation of patient diagnosis uses outside sources and/or medical and nursing references to support conclusions and is offered in detail, while demonstrating evidence of deeper insight and/or reflection. 40%
3. Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear. 5%
4. There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless 5%
5. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English. 5%
6. All format elements are correct. 2%
7. In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error. 3%