Chern’s would also like to reinforce its employer brand among potential applicants. Ryan and Ann would like to create a stronger employer brand, and ask us for advice on what the company’s employer brand should be and how to effectively and consistently market and reinforce it throughout the staffing process.
Based in the readings from Mosley (2014) and the information learned about Chern’s over the duration of the course, provide your employer brand management recommendations to our team using the bullets as a guide. Be sure to adequately explain/support why your approach would be effective for Chern’s.
· The Context of Employer Brand Management at Chern’s
o Brand Ideology
o Brand Strategy
o The Perfect Employee
· Target Labor Demographic Considerations
o Talent Segmentation
o Talent Attraction
o Talent Retention
· The Employee Value Proposition
· Managing the Brand Experience internal versus external
· Employer Brand Metrics
· Justifications why this approach would be effective