PLease let me know when you are ready to use the book I will provide user name and password.
1. Base your threads on all of the studied material in the course, unless otherwise specified.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of the subject matter by inserting substantive content. Also, present the logic, cogency, and evidence of your explanation(s) and argument(s).
3. Use parenthetical citations as specified by the Reference List Style discussed within the Turabian manual. Here is an example: (Erickson 2014, 224–25). If you use any additional theological resource(s) to strengthen your explanation or argument, you would use the same parenthetical citation format.
4. Avoid casual talks and testimonies by interacting theologically and critically.
5. Greetings, citations, and closings are not part of the total word count.
6. Please review the Discussion Board Forum Thread Rubric in order to maximize your grade.